Just a quick blurb to let you know I have a new article out this morning. It’s the first of a series of short pieces on environmentally friendly decluttering I’m doing for Together Yes. Enjoy: Decluttering the Book Shelf
More BostonWriters Posts
- 5 Things I learned reading Nancy Lamb's Crafting Stories for Children
- How The Five-Year-Old helped me understand the Victorian practice of posing with their dead
- Was Walter Potter related to Beatrix Potter?
- How did people make ice cream before freezers?
- Book Review: Read Me Another Story
- The time-honored practice of collecting pew rents
- Author Interview: Anne Bustard, Anywhere but Paradise
- Book Review: Cat and Crow
- Book Review: Evelina by Fanny Burney
- Breakfast with Jane Austen
BostonWriters by Category1800-1850 1850-1900 1900-1920 1920-1940 1950-2000 Adult Fiction Beach Reads Book Bingo Book Reviews Chapter Books Chicago Writers Conference 2013 Congregational Church of Needham Funny Stuff Michael Says Great Quotes Jane Austen Marketing Tips Middle Grade Middle Grade Books Miscellaneous Musings NaNoWriMo Nonfiction Our To-Read List Picture Books Poetry for Kids Publishing News Surprising facts about my favorite authors Uncategorized Writing Books Writing Tips Young Adult Books
How’s that novel coming, Shala?
Let’s talk books!
BostonWriters is a Member of Book BlogsMembers read books, blog books, write books, and publicize books. Visit Book Blogs
This work by Michael and Shala Howell is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.